A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Feldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Feldenberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Feldenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldenberg graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Feldenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Richard Feldenberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Feldenberg practice?
- Dr. Louis Feldenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Feldenberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Nephrologists.