A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Feldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Feldenberg is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldenberg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Feldenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Feldenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldenberg graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Feldenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Richard Feldenberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Feldenberg practice?
- Dr. Louis Feldenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Feldenberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Nephrologists.