A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Feldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Feldenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldenberg graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Feldenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Feldenberg practice?
Dr. Louis Feldenberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians, Saint Louis Nephrologists, Saint Louis Internists, and Saint Louis Neurologists.