A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Feldgoise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldgoise
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feldgoise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Feldgoise, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldgoise graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Feldgoise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr, West Palm Bch, Fl
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
- Palm Beach County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Thomas Feldgoise MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis T. Feldgoise practice?
- Dr. Louis Feldgoise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Feldgoise practices Ophthalmology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NY.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists.