A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Feldgoise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Feldgoise, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldgoise graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Feldgoise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr, West Palm Bch, Fl
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
- Palm Beach County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Thomas Feldgoise MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis T. Feldgoise practice?
- Dr. Louis Feldgoise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Feldgoise practices Ophthalmology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NY.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists.