Dr. Louis Feurino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 3rd, 2016
First class therapeutic skills.

June 29th, 2015
Dr. Feurino is highly attentive, open-minded and engaged. He is wonderful to work with and I found his sessions very helpful.

August 9th, 2013
Positive Experience with Dr. Feurino
From the very first visit, Dr. Feurino was unbelievably insightful about my condition and experience. He was able to provide explanations that no one had ever told me. I couldn't believe how accurate he was just from the first visit. Since then, his assistance has helped me get through one of the worst periods in my life. Dr. Feurino's diagnosis and his willingness to take measured steps were key drivers in delivering a positive impact and outcome. I truly cannot thank him enough!

June 25th, 2013
Dr. Feurino is a wonderful doctor and person. He not only is very helpful with you in his office, but if you run into some difficulty with your treatment at home, you can call the number, tell the staff what is wrong and he promptly calls you back in practically no time at all.

June 2nd, 2013
I have found Dr. Feurino to be very caring and very interested in my care. He seems to be quite focused on my problem and up to this point, everything is progressing quite nicely. If I'm there early, he brings me in to his office to get started and he never rushes me out, Always takes the time to make sure everything is right and I go out the door feeling confident that I'm on the right track. I find him to be very compassionate as well.

June 1st, 2013
I would recommend Dr. Feurino to friends and family.

March 11th, 2013
Dr Feurino
Dr Feurino was very kind, courteous, and is one of the most switched on doctors that I have dealt with thus far. His diagnosis of me has been the most accurate and he does not throw around terms to try and define me, that are simply not appropriate for my condition. Sometimes I feel that psychiatrists diagnose you with whatever they can, as quickly as possible to get you out the door. I felt that he spent sufficient time with me and put effort into getting to know my past and present issues in order to give me an accurate diagnosis. For the first time ever, I actually feel like I know what my issues are and how to go about tackling them in an appropriate manner.

May 8th, 2011
Tommy Kegan
Dr. Feurino was incredible. His insights have changed my life. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me. I definitely recommend going to see him. Also, he is charming, intelligent, caring, interested, (and handsome!)

March 27th, 2010
Dr. Feurino was very personable and understanding. He helped me face one of the most difficult times in my life with grace and strength. I will never be able to fully express my gratitude to this wonderful doctor.