Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Amazingly Caring show details Amazingly Caring
by Gary h on Feb 23rd, 2016

Dr. FISHMAN is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever come across. He takes the time to listen. He saved my life.

Great diagnostician who examens and listens to patients closely to give best care show details Great diagnostician who examens and listens to patients closely to give best care
by Ruth on Oct 13th, 2015

Dr. Fishman is wonderful and so are his staff. He is an excellent diagnostician and spends lots of time with you so you get the best possible care. He has referred me to top notch specialists whenever I have needed to see one. Have Dr. Fishman's patient for 25 years.

From a patient of Dr. Fishman's for 25 years. show details From a patient of Dr. Fishman's for 25 years.
Oct 23rd, 2009

When I see all 5 star ratings in something like this, I usually figure the doctor's mother, spouse and friends wrote them, like book authors on Amazon. But I'm a regular person who has been lucky to have this doctor has my primary care physician for 25 years. He is very smart, known in medical circles a master diagnotician, he is kind, but straightforward, and I never feel rushed during exams. His assistant, Vicky, is a godsend, accomodating whatever you need, as quickly as you need it.Highest recommendation.