Dr. Louis Flaspohler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Flaspohler?

October 2nd, 2015

Very Talented and Kind

Very pleased with the care he provided. He spent over an hour with me and was able to make a diagnosis that no one else had put together. Very blessed to have seen him.

April 29th, 2014

I would go again, yes. Dr. Flaspohler listens, cares and is very thorough in his diagnostics. He came highly recommended by my own trusted physician, and I saw first-hand why.

December 26th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Flaspohler many times in the past. He was always kind but very quiet and didn't like to talk. I saw him during a very bad time with my illness, I was frightened I would lose my ability to eat, speak, walk and in summary lose all of health and independence due to this illness. Dr. Flaspohler NEVER gave me important information about my illness. I discovered most of what I know about my illness from the internet. One day he had a guest physician in his office learning and watching him. He spoke constantly to the other physician and poured out information about my illness to him. When I realized he could speak so well to someone else about my illness but not me I decided not to return.

December 18th, 2013

What i like most about dr. Faspohler is that he listens to me and shows concern. I have been with him for mor than 5 years and am very pleased with his care.

October 15th, 2017