A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Fontana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontana
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Fontana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Fontana, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontana graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony Fontana MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Fontana practice?
- Dr. Louis Fontana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Fontana practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists, San Diego Pain Management Doctors, and San Diego Psychiatrists.