A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Fox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Fox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Fox MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis Fox practice?
- Dr. Louis Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Fox practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.