A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Freedman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- St Francis Hospital - Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Allen Freedman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Louis Freedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Freedman practices Anesthesiology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Anesthesiologists.