Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Furlan
Dr. Louis Furlan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Watchung, NJ and Brooklyn, NY (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Furlan is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center, New York Eye & Ear Infirmary and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Furlan has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Furlan has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...
Dr. Louis Furlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.