A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Gabaldoni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabaldoni graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabaldoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Inc.Towanda
- Towanda Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabaldoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gabaldoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile