A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gabaldoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Gabaldoni is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Gabaldoni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabaldoni graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gabaldoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda
- Towanda Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabaldoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan