A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gagliardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Gagliardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagliardi graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gagliardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Patrick Gagliardi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Gagliardi practice?
- Dr. Louis Gagliardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Gagliardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.