A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Gallo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Maurice Gallo DO is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Louis Gallo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Gallo practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.