A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gariepy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Gariepy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gariepy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gariepy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Benedict Gariepy MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis B. Gariepy practice?
- Dr. Louis Gariepy has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Gariepy practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.