inactive

Louis C Garrot MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

January 30th, 2015
sad....
Dr Garrot was undoubtedly the least compassionate Dr I have ever seen. Was looking at his watch (after we were in there 12 min) while telling my mother she had 4-6 mos to live.

October 21st, 2014
This doctor is not good
Lets be honest. He is really nice but as most doctor, he does not know when something goes wrong. I do not like him as a doctor and he does not deserve to have a tittle in medicine

July 10th, 2014
Dr Louis C Garrot
Dr Garrot is very nice but his assistant is horrible. I was at the hospital with my aunt to help her with everything she is going through and this lady, his assistant was mean and very unprofessional. I wish he had somebody as nice and professional as he is.

February 7th, 2013
The best doctor anyone can ask for!
Dr. Garrot is exceptionally knowledgable, caring and a geniunely great person. He took care of my beloved mother during a short but hard battle with myeloma. He was unbelievably the best during such a difficult time, for her and for our family. We are very blessed to have had our mother under his care.

December 3rd, 2010
words cannot explain the gratitude I have...
Never having been hospitalized before, it was very reassuring to have Dr. Garrot explain this life-threatening strange disease I suddenly had been struck with. As the standard treatment for ITP did not work for me, I was heavily steroided for several weeks, and it was an extremely emotional time for me and my family. Dr. Garrot **TIRELESSLY** checked in on me, explaining the various options and allaying my fears. His patience and calmness kept me hopeful, and I am now officially in remission. For Dr. Garrot's kindness and extreme professionalism I will always be extremely grateful! The guy truly loves his work, and it shows!!!