A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Giangiulio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Giangiulio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangiulio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giangiulio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Michael Giangiulio MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Giangiulio practice?
- Dr. Louis Giangiulio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Giangiulio practices Pediatrics near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Malvern Pediatricians.