A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gleckel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Gleckel, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleckel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleckel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Gleckel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleckel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gleckel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Wade Gleckel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Gleckel practice?
- Dr. Louis Gleckel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Gleckel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wantagh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Hewlett, NY.
See Wantagh Internists and Wantagh Cardiologists.