A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gleckel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Gleckel, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Gleckel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleckel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gleckel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Wade Gleckel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Gleckel practice?
- Dr. Louis Gleckel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Gleckel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wantagh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Hewlett, NY.
See Wantagh Internists and Wantagh Cardiologists.