A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gluek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Gluek is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gluek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gluek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Gluek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gluek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis August Gluek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Gluek practice?
- Dr. Louis Gluek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Gluek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Schererville, IN.
See Munster Orthopedic Surgeons.