A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Goehring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Goehring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Goehring, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goehring graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goehring has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Goehring MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Goehring practice?
- Dr. Louis Goehring has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Goehring practices Surgery near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Dawsonville, GA.
See Alpharetta Surgeons.