A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LOUIS GOEHRING:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LOUIS GOEHRING is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LOUIS GOEHRING, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. GOEHRING graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. GOEHRING has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LOUIS A GOEHRING MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. LOUIS A. GOEHRING practice?
- Dr. LOUIS GOEHRING has 2 office locations.
Dr. LOUIS GOEHRING practices Surgery near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dawsonville, GA.
See Cumming Surgeons.