Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Graff
Dr. Louis Graff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Graff is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain Campus and Stony Brook University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Graff has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Louis Graff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.
Dr. Ramachandra Illindala
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New Britain, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Thomas Lane
New Britain, CT 0 mi35
Dr. Michael Genovesi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New Britain, CT 0 mi46