A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Graff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Graff, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graff graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Graff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis George Graff MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis G. Graff practice?
- Dr. Louis Graff has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Graff practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Internists and New Britain Emergency Physicians.