Dr. Louis Greenblatt DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
I have been a patient for almost 20 years and find Dr. Greenblatt to be consistently kind, caring, knowledgeable doctor. His staff is very kind, Mrs. Decker in particular, and they are efficient and skilled. His referrals - when I needed - have also been very good, caring doctors. I have had some long waits at times, but mostly get seen within 15 minutes of appointment time.

January 6th, 2016
No longer a patient
I was a patient for almost 8 years and dealt with the rude staff and the 2 hour wait because he was great at first. I will not continue seeing him after he prescribed me a medication and when I needed his help while on vacation he said NO. He didn't offer any other option or solution. I had to come up with it then insist on him calling in the solution. Then his complaint was my insurance "will not cover it and don't expect him to spend half and hour on the phone with my insurance company". I needed this medicine regardless of cost at this point point and guess what the insurance did cover it! I wasted a day being frustrated and treated poorly to the point that I was crying on the phone to him. All of this for migarine medicine that is not a controlled substance. After 8 years of treating me you would think he would be compassionate. I've never cried over treatment from a doctor.

October 12th, 2015
Been using Dr. Greenblatt for over 25 years . Can't say enough good things about himself and his staff. They are all very careing .

August 10th, 2015
The best doctor ever

April 8th, 2015
Fabulous Doctor
Dr. Greenblatt is a kind and compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients and understand their total health and wellness. He has been the doctor of choice in my famity for over 20 years. I commute from the Bronx because I so dearly value his kind bedside manner and expertise.

January 23rd, 2015
Caring Doctor!
I have been seeing him for 8 years and he has been wonderful!

August 23rd, 2014
Absolutely the finest
For nearly 20 years, he has cared for my family, an excellent diagnostician with compassion.

October 30th, 2013
Impression
I guess Dr. Greenblatt is OK. I've been going to him for 23 years because his office is close to my home. I hate going to him because I'm overweight and he makes me feel bad and ashamed. He's 140 pounds of asthma if he weighs that much. He obviously never had a weight problem and therefore does not know the pain and suffering of overweight people. I find he is very prejudice of fat people. My son, who is not overweight, is treated very well and is told how handsome he is. I have no other health problems but being overweight. My blood pressure is excellent and my blood work and EKGs are all normal. But he doesn't compliment me on my good health. All he does is concentrate on my weight. Doesn't he know that fat people know how bad it is being overweight? I'm an expert! Society and insensitive doctors like Dr. Greenblatt let us know everyday how bad it is aesthetically and health wise to be overweight. Fat people have tried diet after diet, pills after pills, Over Eaters Anonymous, etc. I feel Dr. Greenblatt needs to take a course in sensitivity training. I understand as a doctor he must say something about how unhealthy being overweight is, but he doesn't have to harp on it and make the patient feel so ashamed. I really hate going to him.

April 16th, 2012
total professional
Dr.Greenblatt is a true patient's doctor.He is caring and passionate about his profession and what your medical needs aere.I totally trust my life and my families lives with Dr.Greenblatt