A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Guernsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Guernsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Guernsey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guernsey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Guernsey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Guernsey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Guernsey practice?
- Dr. Louis Guernsey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Louis Guernsey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pulmonologists.