More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Guernsey
Dr. Louis Guernsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Voorhees, NJ and Wilmington, DE (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Guernsey is affiliated with Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division and Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division. Dr. Guernsey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Guernsey has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Louis Guernsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Teodoro Figueroa
Voorhees, NJ 0 mi23
Dr. Magee Defelice
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Voorhees, NJ 0 mi11
Dr. Samuel Gidding
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Voorhees, NJ 0 mi39