A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Guernsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Guernsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guernsey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Guernsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Guernsey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guernsey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Guernsey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis H Guernsey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Louis H. Guernsey practice?
- Dr. Louis Guernsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Guernsey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians and Bryn Mawr Pediatric Specialists.