A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Guinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Guinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guinn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Guinn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guinn graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Guinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Alabama Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Keith Guinn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis K. Guinn practice?
- Dr. Louis Guinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Guinn practices Family Medicine near Butler, AL.
See Butler Family Physicians.