A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Haenel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Haenel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haenel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haenel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haenel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis C Haenel DO and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Haenel practice?
- Dr. Louis Haenel has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Haenel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists and Voorhees Endocrinologists.