A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Haenel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Haenel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haenel
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Haenel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haenel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haenel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Charles Haenel DO and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Haenel practice?
- Dr. Louis Haenel has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Haenel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists and Stratford Endocrinologists.