inactive

Louis C Haenel DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 21st, 2014
I did not get a chance to see Dr. Haenel since I needed to cancel my appointment. The wait was entirely too long from when I called for an appointment, so I went elsewhere three weeks sooner. Therefore, unfortunately, I have no comments to offer on Dr. Haenel. But, I do understand he is very good. When I called to cancel my appointment, I was put on hold for several minutes. So, I hung up and called back, of which I was put on hold again for several more minutes. The third time I called, when the girl said "Please hold" I jumped in and said "I'm sorry, but no". I told her I had called two other times and felt I didn't want to be on hold again. She said "There's only one other girl here, so you'll have to wait on hold". This time I waited and someone did answer. This was 2:00 in the afternoon, not lunchtime. There is a certain time limit that is courteous to keep someone on hold. My time is just as valuable as anyone else's..