A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hafken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafken
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hafken Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hafken, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafken graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hafken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Hafken MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis Hafken practice?
- Dr. Louis Hafken has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Hafken practices Psychiatry near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Providence, RI and Wakefield, RI.
See Delray Beach Psychiatrists.