A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Halberdier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Halberdier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halberdier
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halberdier Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Halberdier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halberdier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Houston Northest Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Stayton Halberdier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Halberdier practice?
- Dr. Louis Halberdier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Halberdier practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.