A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Halberdier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Halberdier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halberdier
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Halberdier Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Halberdier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halberdier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Houston Northest Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Stayton Halberdier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Halberdier practice?
- Dr. Louis Halberdier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Halberdier practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.