Learn more about Dr. Louis Halikman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Halikman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halikman
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Halikman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Halikman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halikman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halikman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Schaff Halikman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Halikman practice?
- Dr. Louis Halikman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Halikman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Orthopedic Surgeons.