Dr. Louis Hamer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2015
THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME HE IS MY NEW LUNG DOCTOR WILL KEEP U UP-2-DATE AS I START THIS JOURNEY..I NEED A LUNG TRANSPLANT

June 27th, 2011
Have you ever felt after you leave your doctors office it was a waste of time?I have on several occasions,until I was referred to doctor Hamer.Dr.Hamer is amazing,his staff is very curtious and friendly.He treated my symptoms right there in his office and I felt good after I left,I felt like I had been helped finally and not treated like I was a bother.So highly recommend Dr.Hamer he's a wonderful doctor.

May 27th, 2011
Aneurysm
I had back pain,he sent me for a mri,within mins. after the mri,he called me and sent me to the hosp. where i had surgery the next day for a abdominal,aorta, aneurysm.That saved my life, he is a very caring & observant Dr.I would recomend him to anyone who has Lung problems. I have copd & he is a great Dr.

February 23rd, 2011
Dr. Hamer was very knowledgeable. He put me at ease immediately. He treated me like I knew what I was talking about when speaking of my symptoms. He encouraged me and listened to what I had to say. I never minded waiting to see the doctor because I knew he saw/treated patients in the intensive care unit at several area hospitals. Those people needed his attention urgently and I would hope for the same treatment if I were the sicker patient.

January 12th, 2011
retired
Dr. L. Hamer is great and compassionate. His staff is very caring and kind to me, I would highly recommend him to friends and family!!

December 10th, 2010
Dr. L. hamer is an excellent Physician, I love that Dr.!!

November 2nd, 2010
Dr.Hamer really listens and is very nice.

September 15th, 2010
Independent Medical Examination
Dr. Hamer provided me a professional medical evaluation for my claim against the Veterans Affairs. After a thorough review of my service medical records, civilian medical records and claims folder, Dr. Hamer provided an unbiased report that aided in the successful reward of my case. I found that Dr. Hamer's work-up to find out all of my pertinent issues was exceptional to say the least. I would recommend Dr. Hamer because of his professionalism and integrity.

August 16th, 2010
Ms. Peggy Halstead
Dr. Hamer took the time to review all records, examine, and gave a very straight forward opinion. After visit with another doctor that Ins. suggested we consulted another Pulmonologist. The other backed him 100% and so did the oncologist. Thank you Dr Hamer. You are great. Please don't ever change. You stuck up for the patient and that meant alot to us.

July 5th, 2010
Highly Recommended
Dr. Hamer is very skilled and knowledgeable in medicine. He knows about many areas of medicine and is not limited to just his area of expertise. When you have a medical concern, you can have a lot of anxiety, especially if you don't understand what is wrong or what you should do about the problem. Dr. Hamer took the time with me to really listen and understand my concerns. He explained my situation to me in a way that I could understand and helped to create and facilitate a plan of action. I have recommended Dr. Hamer to my friends and I care about my friends. Dr. Hamer is a true professional.

July 5th, 2010
The best Doctor I've ever had!
I had an emergency Saturday night. I called Dr Hamer and he made a special trip to his office examine and help me out. I've never met or even heard of a doctor going outta his way for a patient like this before. I am very grateful to Dr Lou and cannot recommend him enough.Thank you!

June 25th, 2010
RN
Very kind and charamastic! answered all my questions and put my family at ease! Will be recommending to all my family and friends! Thank you Dr. Louis Hamer!!! Wish there were more physicians that cared for their patients as well as you do!