A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hammerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Hammerman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hammerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hammerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis Hammerman practice?
Dr. Louis Hammerman practices Internal Medicine near Boonton, NJ.
See Boonton Internists.