A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hammerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Hammerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hammerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hammerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Hammerman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis Hammerman practice?
- Dr. Louis Hammerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Hammerman practices Internal Medicine near Boonton, NJ.
See Boonton Internists.