A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hansrote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Hansrote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hansrote, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansrote graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Hansrote has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansrote accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Hansrote practice?
Dr. Louis Hansrote practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians, Allentown Pediatric Specialists, and Allentown Cardiologists.