A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hansrote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Hansrote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansrote
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hansrote, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansrote graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansrote has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis W Hansrote MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Hansrote practice?
- Dr. Louis Hansrote has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Hansrote practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.