Dr. Louis Wilbur Hansrote MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hansrote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Hansrote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hansrote, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansrote graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hansrote has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansrote accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Hansrote practice?
Dr. Louis Hansrote practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nephrology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians, Allentown Pediatric Specialists, Allentown Cardiologists, and Allentown Nephrologists.