A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Hauber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hauber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hauber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis K Hauber MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis K. Hauber practice?
- Dr. Louis Hauber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Hauber practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Kittanning, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Kensington, PA.
See Kittanning Psychiatrists.