A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Hauber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauber
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hauber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hauber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hauber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis K Hauber MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis K. Hauber practice?
- Dr. Louis Hauber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Hauber practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New Kensington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Clarion, PA.
See New Kensington Psychiatrists and New Kensington Geriatric Doctors.