A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Heisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Heisler, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Heisler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Pharmacology
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heisler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heisler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Heisler practice?
Dr. Louis Heisler practices Internal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists.