A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Heisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Heisler, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Heisler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Pharmacology
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heisler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Ralph Heisler MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Heisler practice?
- Dr. Louis Heisler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Heisler practices Internal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists.