A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Heller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Heller MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Heller practice?
- Dr. Louis Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Heller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.