Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Heller
Dr. Louis Heller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Heller is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital and Piedmont Hospital. Dr. Heller has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Heller has the following 4 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Louis Heller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. David Wilson
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Niraj Sharma
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi26
Dr. Martin Siegfried
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi22