A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Heller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Heller MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Heller practice?
- Dr. Louis Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Heller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.