Learn more about Dr. Louis Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Heller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Heller MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Heller practice?
- Dr. Louis Heller has 8 office locations.
Dr. Louis Heller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Suwanee, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.