Learn more about Dr. Louis Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Heller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis Heller practice?
Dr. Louis Heller practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.