A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Louis Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Madera Family Physicians.