A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Heyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Heyl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyl graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heyl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis William Heyl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Heyl practice?
- Dr. Louis Heyl has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Heyl practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.