Learn more about Dr. Louis Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Fink is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Fink, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fink has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Fink FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Fink practice?
- Dr. Louis Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Fink practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists, Manchester Cardiologists, and Manchester Critical Care Practitioners.