A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Fink is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Fink, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fink has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Fink FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Fink practice?
- Dr. Louis Fink has 11 office locations.
Dr. Louis Fink practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Derry, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Plymouth, NH.
See Derry Internists, Derry Cardiologists, and Derry Critical Care Practitioners.