A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Jacobs is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Jacobs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans