Learn more about Dr. Louis Iorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Iorio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iorio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Iorio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iorio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iorio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Iorio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Iorio practice?
- Dr. Louis Iorio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Iorio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT.
See New Haven Orthopedic Surgeons.