Learn more about Dr. Louis Iorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Iorio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iorio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Iorio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iorio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iorio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Iorio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Iorio practice?
- Dr. Louis Iorio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Iorio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT.
See New Haven Orthopedic Surgeons.