A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Irmisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Irmisch is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irmisch graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Irmisch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis William Irmisch MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Irmisch practice?
- Dr. Louis Irmisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Irmisch practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.