A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Irmisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Irmisch graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Irmisch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irmisch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Irmisch practice?
Dr. Louis Irmisch practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.