A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kim, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Ruptured Aneurysm
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Kim practice?
Dr. Louis Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurological Surgeons.