A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kim, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Ruptured Aneurysm
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Joong Kim MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Louis Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.