Learn more about Dr. Louis Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kim, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Ruptured Aneurysm
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Joong Kim MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Louis Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.