A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Janeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Janeira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janeira
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Janeira, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janeira graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Janeira has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis F Janeira MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Janeira practice?
- Dr. Louis Janeira has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Janeira practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Cardiologists.