Learn more about Dr. Louis Janeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Janeira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janeira
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janeira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Janeira, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janeira graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Janeira has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis F Janeira MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Janeira practice?
- Dr. Louis Janeira has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Janeira practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Cardiologists.