A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Janeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Janeira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janeira
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Janeira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Janeira, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janeira graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Janeira has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis F Janeira MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Janeira practice?
- Dr. Louis Janeira has 9 office locations.
Dr. Louis Janeira practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Evansville, IN.
See Terre Haute Cardiologists.