A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 68 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Artificial Insemination
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Johnson practice?
Dr. Louis Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.