A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kanda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kanda, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanda graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kanda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Tshishaka Kanda MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis T. Kanda practice?
- Dr. Louis Kanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Kanda practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.