A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kanter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kanter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Scott Kanter MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Kanter practice?
- Dr. Louis Kanter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Kanter practices Internal Medicine near Vernon Hills, IL.
See Vernon Hills Internists.