Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Kanter
Dr. Louis Kanter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vernon Hills, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kanter is affiliated with Northshore University Healthsyste, Evanston Hospital and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. Dr. Kanter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Kanter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Louis Kanter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vernon Hills, IL.
Dr. Peter Puthenveetil
Vernon Hills, IL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Joshua Trob
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Vernon Hills, IL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Ira Fenton
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Vernon Hills, IL 0.01 mi39