A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Karlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karlen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Karlen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desmet Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis William Karlen MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Karlen practice?
- Dr. Louis Karlen has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Karlen practices Cardiovascular Disease near De Smet, SD.
See De Smet Cardiologists.