A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kartsonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kartsonis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kartsonis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartsonis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Kartsonis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Paul Kartsonis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Kartsonis practice?
- Dr. Louis Kartsonis has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Kartsonis practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.