Dr. Louis Kartsonis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Kartsonis?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 13th, 2015

The Best I Know!

Best eye doctor that I have ever worked with to fix my vision. He's a great ophthalmologist who is very professional, and has a great personality. I wish that I would have known him before because then my eyesight wouldn't be half as bad as it has become over the years due to my former eye doctors giving me the wrong prescription for my contacts and glasses all these years. Don't ask me why because I would like to know as well! Keep up the great work Dr.Kartsonis! You are very much appreciated! And you just earned yourself a loyal, long time patient! You're the best!

January 3rd, 2017