A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kasner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasner graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Kasner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Kasner practice?
- Dr. Louis Kasner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Kasner practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.