Dr. Louis Kasunic Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Louis Kasunic?

Profits over patient care.

Posted on July 17th, 2017

This practice is driven by money. Period. They LOCK the exit door, and won't push the electronic button to allow you to leave until you have paid and set up your next REQUIRED appointment, which will be in two to three months, no matter what your health issues are (including maintaining good health on customary drug treatments for things such as asthma). Most people don't need to see their doctors every two months for chronic conditions!! They really trap you by only extending standard managing prescriptions for 2-3 months, requiring you to pay for another expensive office visit for refills. And I've NEVER heard of locking patients in the clinic...this is in a very well -off community. I wouldn't think this practice is OK in a poorer community. Aside from a fire hazard, it's beyond demeaning. It's clear that they only want complacent, acquiescing dimwits who will dutifully shell out their almost $200 an office visit every two months, just to get standard drug refills that most physicians will refill from 6 months to a year. Beyond disturbing. (The staff is extremely rude as well. Combative and uncaring). I highly recommend reading the Yelp reviews on this practice. It opened my eyes after only one visit, where I was seeing red flags everywhere. I should have trusted my own instincts. BTW, I was subsequently “fired” as many patients are, and attest to on Yelp reviews, because I brought up my dismay at having to pay another office visit for a refill after two months. I was sent a shocking letter telling me that “we find it to be in our mutual interest that this office no longer provide medical care for you.” I came to this practice after my clinic of 20 years in the same community, went out of business. I NEVER experienced anything like this with my original doctors at this other practice!! In fact, all the medications I was on had been for a length of time at my original clinic. This practice refused to refill these after two months!! They demanded I come in for another full office visit, costing another $170!! I will be contacting the appropriate oversight entities of our state. This kind of practice can’t be allowed to continue.

Horrible

Posted on October 17th, 2016

This office staff is absolutely horrible!! The communication is non-existent between the Drs, PAs, MAs, labs and front office!!! Don't waste your time going here.

dropped my insurance

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

After a scheduled appointment a few days ago, I was recently informed he no longer take Tricare insurance.. Nice way to treat military retirees.

Rude

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr. Louis Kasunic is rude and arrogant. He talks way too much about himself and is not at all interested in the patient. I would not recommend him at all.

cares about my health

Posted on October 8th, 2012

very advanced cardiac risk care. cutting edge, still ahs a sense of humor. related well to my family

Stay far away

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I visited "Dr" Kasunic. He pretends to be House, or the doctor on Scrubs, and tries to play up some I'm better than you and really smart persona. He will make fun of you, belittle you, and in general be completely cold and rude. Stay away from this doctor.

He's very intelligent.

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Kasunic listened, was thoughtful in analyzing what was going on and was caring. I couldn't ask for more.

Greedy

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Over the last seven years, one by one my family has stopped seeing this group because of their continuous greed! They call it "office protocol". They will only fill prescriptions for 3 months at a time resulting in the necessity to schedule a costly office visit every three months. They order tests that aren't necessary nor were even discussed during office visits. My husband at one point was in critical condition hospitalized at Sky Ridge Medical Center. Not once did Dr. Kasunic call nor visit during the three hospital stays and 2 major surgeries during his 4 month battle. I could go on and on about their greed. TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!

Posted on November 19th, 2010

Called me "Blondie" each time I asked a medical question. Would prefer professionalism and someone who honors my questions.

Dr. Kasunic is a caring and knowledgeable physician

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

Castle Rock Family Physicians and staff are excellent and I would recommend for primary care.

Posted on July 9th, 2017