A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Kirk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Kirk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kirk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis John Kirk MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Louis Kirk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Kirk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.